Insurance Interior Painting
Insurance Interior House Painters Providing Excellent Service in Brisbane
We have served hundreds of happy home owners around Brisbane and surrounding area, so please get in touch and lets start your painting project with a no obligation, free quote.
Do You Have Better Things to Do on Your Weekend..?
Of Course You do! If you have you ever done any painting around the house …and it’s taken 3 months to get it done – then you know it’s time to call Powerhouse Painting and let us take care of your painting project so you can chill out and enjoy your weekends!
Increase the Value of Your Home with Colour
What does insurance painting from Powerhouse Painting involve?
- Detailed quotes for insurance companies
- Free colour matches or consultation
- House wash, prior to exterior painting
- Making repairs if needed i.e. plastering, replacing damaged timber, repairing related surfaces etc.
- Responsible care for your property
- Full inspection and finishing touches
- Trade qualified painters and plasterers
Interior Painting Specialists
When working with interiors we help you consider the following:
- The purpose of each room
- Furniture placement
- How each room fits in with the home’s overall look
Armed with this knowledge, you and your assigned interior painter can drastically transform your home, one room at a time. Each space will have its own unique feel while also adding to a unified aesthetic that will amaze you day after day.
Elegance in Every Corner
Whether it’s interior, exterior or roof painting, the following steps are crucial in us providing you with our best work yet:
- Colour consult & estimate
- Quotes, contracts and dates
- Work is started, finished, cleaned and inspected.
We work with you every step of the way to ensure the best possible result.